A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Yeagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Yeagle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeagle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeagle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
- Miners' Colfax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Francis Yeagle MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Yeagle practice?
- Dr. Charles Yeagle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Yeagle practices Surgery near Raton, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Trinidad, CO.
See Raton Surgeons.