A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Yeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Yeo, Surgeon, HPB is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Yeo, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Yeo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Yeo practice?
Dr. Charles Yeo practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Oncologists.