A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Yeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Yeo, Surgeon, HPB is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Yeo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 20 awards.
Dr. Yeo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Yeo practice?
Dr. Charles Yeo practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Oncologists.