A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Yim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yim
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Yim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yim graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Yim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Yim practice?
- Dr. Charles Yim has 13 office locations.
Dr. Charles Yim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Windsor Mill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD and Towson, MD.
See Windsor Mill Radiologists.