A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Yowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Yowell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Yowell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yowell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Yowell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Jay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Warren Yowell MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Yowell practice?
- Dr. Charles Yowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Yowell practices Urology near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, FL.
See Florence Urologists.