A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Yowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Yowell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yowell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Yowell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans