Pediatricians
Hunters Run
1355 W Brierbrook Rd
Germantown, TN 38138
901-755-8300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Awesome Dr Office!  |  show details
by T. Rayman on Jun 10th, 2013

My kids have had Dr. Charles Yukon as their pediatrician since they were born, and I was a patient of Dr. Gordon Yukon when I was a kid. I continue to be impressed with this dr office. It's so great when you need something pretty quickly - they know who you are, they know your child, and they can take care of whatever your needs are in a timely fashion. No way would I get the same great service at at pediatric group clinic! I needed a health and immunization form for my daughter to attend camp. I called them and within 15 minutes I had the signed form faxed back to me ready to go. Awesome!

|  BEST  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

My kids have been seeing Dr. Yukon for the past 6 years. We love his bedside manner. He takes his time and answers every question. The staff is the best.

Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Charles is sweet & comical with his patients. He is age appropriate with his patients. Very easy to get an appt. as needed ,which is very important with a sick child . My child has been seeing Dr. Charles since he was born in April 1998. I would recommend Dr. Charles to anyone !

Dec 10th, 2009

Doesnt sweat the small stuff. Very laid back, but serious when he needs to be. Always talks to the kids and ask them why they're here. Mom just fills in the blanks. Strongly recommmend.

Sep 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I lucked up by learning of Dr. Charles from my Obstetrician. My Obstetrician recommended Dr. Charles to me highly while I was pregnant. When I was placed on hospital bedrest at 26 weeks, I had not yet interviewed Pediatricians for my son. I called Dr. Cha

Jun 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

We love him! The only doctor ever that actually answers the phone himself when you call. We never had to wait. He has been my daughter's doctor since she was one day old and he is great with her, it's amazing!

Feb 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Charles Yukon is an excellent doctor. The office is also quite efficient; you will experience little or no waiting when you have an appointment scheduled. Dr. Charles has a very calming effect on his patients and their parents. He does not "sweat the