A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zachar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Zachar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Karel Zachar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Zachar practice?
- Dr. Charles Zachar has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Zachar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Inverness, FL.
See Inverness Radiologists.