A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zaleski, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaleski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Zaleski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaleski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zaleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Zaleski practice?
Dr. Charles Zaleski practices Urology near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Lewisburg, PA.
See Selinsgrove Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Zaleski, Dr. Carlo Zaleski, Dr. Carlos Zaleski, Dr. Charley Zaleski