A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zaleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Zaleski is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zaleski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaleski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Zaleski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Zaleski MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Zaleski practice?
- Dr. Charles Zaleski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Zaleski practices Urology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and State College, PA.
See Lewistown Urologists.