A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zaloudek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Zaloudek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaloudek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zaloudek, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Surgical Pathology
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaloudek graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zaloudek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Zaloudek MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Zaloudek practice?
- Dr. Charles Zaloudek has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Zaloudek practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Pathologists.