A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zenzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenzen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zenzen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zenzen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Zenzen practice?
Dr. Charles Zenzen practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.