A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Zenzen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zenzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenzen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zenzen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Zenzen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Zenzen practice?
- Dr. Charles Zenzen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Zenzen practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.