Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Zickus
Dr. Charles Zickus, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI, with other offices in Muskegon, MI and Muskegon, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zickus is affiliated with Community Health Center of Branch County, Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus and Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Zickus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Zickus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.
Dr. Lajide Lawoyin
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Bruce Olson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dr. Catherine Puetz
Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine