A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Zollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Zollman, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Zollman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zollman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wallace Zollman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Zollman practice?
- Dr. Charles Zollman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Zollman practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons and Indianapolis Plastic Surgeons.