Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Zollman
Dr. Charles Zollman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Zollman is affiliated with St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, St Vincent Hospital & Health Services and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. Dr. Zollman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Zollman has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Zollman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Troy Roberson
Sports Medicine, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.22 mi3
Dr. Jennifer Serfin
Indianapolis, IN 2.04 mi6
Dr. Daniel Mckenna
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 2.11 mi11