A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charletta Ayers is Excellent. Dr. Ayers has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charletta Ayers, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charletta Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charletta A. Ayers practice?
Dr. Charletta Ayers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.