A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charletta Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charletta Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charletta Ayers, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charletta Ann Ayers MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charletta A. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Charletta Ayers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charletta Ayers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.