A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charletta Scott-Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charletta Scott-Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Scott-Bennett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charletta Lashun Scott-Bennett MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charletta L. Scott-Bennett practice?
- Dr. Charletta Scott-Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charletta Scott-Bennett practices Internal Medicine near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Southaven, MS.
See Oxford Internists.