A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charley Myrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charley Myrick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charley Myrick, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myrick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charley T Myrick DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charley T. Myrick practice?
- Dr. Charley Myrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Charley Myrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Radiologists.