A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charley Myrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charley Myrick, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myrick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charley T Myrick DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charley T. Myrick practice?
- Dr. Charley Myrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charley Myrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plant City, FL.
See Lakeland Radiologists.