A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Browne is Excellent. Dr. Browne has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Browne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Browne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlie M. Browne practice?
Dr. Charlie Browne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Browne, Dr. Chas Browne, Dr. Carl Browne, Dr. Chuck Browne