A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Browne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Browne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlie M Browne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charlie M. Browne practice?
- Dr. Charlie Browne has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charlie Browne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.