Dr. Charlie Faulk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlie Faulk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Charlie Faulk is truly an amazing person. He became my Dr. many years ago when I had so much trouble with my heavy monthly cycle. He put a control on that as I was pre-menopausal. He gives his patients his attention and his time, so that you may understand all of his procedures concerning your health. Eventually, I finally needed a partial hysterectomy, due to multiple fibroids and a Dermoid tumor on my ovary. I really want to thank him so much for explaining my surgery to me, and for giving me choices about different options. I would highly recommend Dr. Faulk to every woman, whether young or old. I feel that he can fix any problem. Thank you Dr. Faulk for making my years of living easier. Amen!!!!

August 9th, 2016

Educator

I have been with Dr Faulk for over ten years. He is knowledgeable and always take the time with his patients. He was so competent that I've recommended him to my daughter, mother in law and church members. He is up to date on treatments and procedures. Excellent physician...

February 8th, 2016

Dr. Faulk is a caring physician. His bedside manner is awesome. I've been seeing him for years now and I have no complaints.

September 21st, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Faulk since 1998 and moved in 2006 about a hour away. I would drive as many hours as necessary to see him, he's honest, knowledgeable, caring and professional.

August 5th, 2013

The office staff was very rude and not professional. The doctor was good.

March 18th, 2013

Outstanding Doctor

Dr.Charlie Faulk is wonderful, patient, kind, and understanding. I went through several doctors trying to figure out a serious female problem that I had with no results. I was put on a zillion medications and never had any improvement until I went to Dr. Faulk. He doesn't try to medicate you but listens to you and tries to get to the root of the problem. He saved not only my life but my sanity as well. Terrific doctor and human being!

August 14th, 2012

Excellent Care

Dr. Faulk is very knowledgeable in the different gynecological disorders. He makes sure to let you know all your options and the treatments out there, including their efficacy. Excellent bedside manner, I wish more doctors treated their patients in the manner and respect Dr. Faulk does.

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Charlie Faulk is one of those rare physicians who truly cares about each patient. He is also a skilled diagnostitian for complicated cases such as polycycstic ovarian disease or other hormonal problems.

April 20th, 2011

A Cut ABOVE the REST!!!!

Dr. Faulk has been my OB/GYN for 22yrs and I would not trade him for ALL the Money in the world! He's professional, thorough, skilled, and multi-talented. I trust his research and his knowledge. I told him that when he gets retires he will still have to see me and he knows that I meant it.

March 29th, 2010

Saved my life

Dr. Faulk literally saved my life. You will not find a more caring, skilled, attentive Dr. I think it says a lot when your favorite Dr. is your Gyno. He is a wonderful person and physician.

March 10th, 2010

My overall experience with the staff is great! Dr. Faulk is exceptional, don't know how he does it but his practice and service to his patients is A+++.

January 22nd, 2010

The MOST caring doctor I have EVER had! Very thorough and very smart!