A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pholaphat Inboriboon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pholaphat Inboriboon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pholaphat Inboriboon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inboriboon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Inboriboon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pholaphat Charlie Inboriboon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pholaphat C. Inboriboon practice?
- Dr. Pholaphat Inboriboon has 1 office location.
Dr. Pholaphat Inboriboon practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.