A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlie Ray Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlie R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Charlie Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlie Johnson practices Internal Medicine near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Salinas, CA.
See National City Internists.