A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Lan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Lan, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlie Kuo Wei Lan DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charlie K. Lan practice?
- Dr. Charlie Lan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlie Lan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Houston Pulmonologists.