A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Risinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Risinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Risinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Risinger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Risinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Risinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Risinger practice?
- Dr. Charles Risinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Risinger practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Terrell Family Physicians.