A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Rouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Rouse, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Rouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlie Craig Rouse MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charlie C. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Charlie Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlie Rouse practices Cardiovascular Disease near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Cardiologists.