A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Rouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Rouse, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Rouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlie C. Rouse practice?
Dr. Charlie Rouse practices Cardiovascular Disease near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Carrollton Cardiologists.