Dr. Charlie Sang Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlie Sang Jr?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Charlie Sang Jr?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 28th, 2008

Great person, Great Doctor

This doctor is one of the many that have helped save our son's life. He is only six months old, and was born with Congenative Heart Disease, with a very rare disorder, called Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome. Dr. Sang will do what it takes to help your child. I knew that he cared the moment he looked at me and my husband before he performed a cath lab on our son ans said "For the next two hours, he is my own child, my own baby. I will treat him, and take care of him just like he is my own." Now you can't find that kind of person, or doctor anywhere in my book. We are so blessed to have him here in Greenville, NC.