A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlie Guy Williams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlie G. Williams practice?
- Dr. Charlie Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlie Williams practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Oxford, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Jacksonville, AL.
See Oxford Emergency Physicians and Oxford Primary Care Doctors.