A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlise Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlise Gunderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlise Gunderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Gunderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlise A Gunderson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlise A. Gunderson practice?
- Dr. Charlise Gunderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlise Gunderson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.