A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlise Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlise Gunderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlise Gunderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Gunderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlise A. Gunderson practice?
Dr. Charlise Gunderson practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.