A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotta Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotta Langley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotta Langley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Langley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotta Zetterlund Langley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlotta Z. Langley practice?
- Dr. Charlotta Langley has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotta Langley practices Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians.