inactive

Charlotte Harris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 24th, 2015
Stay away
She has the bedside manner of a turnip. She was rude and condescending to me and made scornful remarks about attorneys, knowing I was one. She was angry that I gave her any push back about not wanting to take more prescription medications. She is now at Chicago Lake Shore Medical, so go find another doc.

May 18th, 2015
Terrible doctor, no manners and has an extremely condescending behavior towards patients.

February 8th, 2010
Do not see this doctor.
Overall, the office was very nice, staff was professional, Dr. Harris was very brisk, rude, yelled at my doctor while making diagnosis on the phone, said that I was just "big" and that I was "allergic to all food," and smirked, because I was overweight. When she gave me the diagnosis, she gave me no information, I was in tears, all she said was "Any questions? You have internet access." I felt that she did not want to talk to me. I would not recommend that anyone I know see Dr. Harris, another friend who works in the medical field

March 24th, 2009
Dr Harris is compassionate and smart
She listens carefully and is astute at diagnosing and treating arthritis. Her office at Rush is well run with its own lab. She has been on time almost 100% of the time. I would recommend her to anyone with arthritis problems.