A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Agnone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Agnone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agnone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Agnone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Agnone, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnone graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agnone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Agnone FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Agnone practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Agnone has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Agnone practices Ophthalmology near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Ophthalmologists.