A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Agnone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Agnone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agnone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agnone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Agnone, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnone graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agnone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Agnone FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Agnone practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Agnone has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Agnone practices Ophthalmology near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Ophthalmologists.