A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Agnone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Agnone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Agnone, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnone graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Agnone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agnone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan