A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Akor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Akor, Ophthalmologist, General and Pediatric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Akor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akor graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Akor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Martha Akor MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte M. Akor practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Akor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Akor practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.