A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Boney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Boney, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome X
Education & Awards
Dr. Boney graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Marie Boney MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte M. Boney practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Boney has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Boney practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Endocrinologists.