A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Pierremont Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte A Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Brown practices Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians.