Pediatricians

Pediatric Associates
1717 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
318-212-2920
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 17th, 2014

Been using Dr. Brown for 11 years, since the birth of my daughter. She is not only a great physician but also a wonderful person. Great bedside manner and excellent care.

|  Love Dr. Brown  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

My kids have being seeing Dr. Brown since 2000. She is a very caring doctor who is great with kids. My children have always looked forward to seeing her. We haven't had any problems with Pediatric Associates and often refer them to friends.

|  The BEST!!!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Brown has been my daughters doctor since birth. I think that she is awesome. She has a great way with kids and never once has my daughter dreaded going to the doctor. I must say she is the best and am so proud that we chose her 10 years ago.

|  The best I have ever known  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

She is very calm and caring. she has always quickly solves and cares for all issues my kids have had. the best part is my kids love her bedside manner. she jokes and plays with them during the exams and they dont get nervise or scard.Being a mother herself she understands and cares about the kids and there parents.she has helped me be a stronger mom with her care and advice.Her joyfull and shinning personality combined with her excellent over all care and knowledge make her the only person I will bring my kids to!We love you Dr. Brown :)

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I scheduled an ADD consulation with this Dr. because she was recommended. When I came for the appt my husband and I sat there for an hour before we were told that she didn't do ADD Consults at this time and were rescheduled. We were told to bring our son in at the same time as the next appt and she owuld talk to us and see him. The morning of the appt we were called told that we needed to reschedule, told that she wasn't excepting new ADD patients, and also told that she didn't do ADD consults at the time the appt was scheduled for. 3 different excuses and when I asked her why my son wasn't important enough to see they just said that something came up. Well I certainly hope for the way we were treated before even being seen, that she is at the ER saving some childs life. That would be the ONLY acceptable reason that we were pushed around and treated so unimportantly. The whole process of getting our son diagnosed with ADD and making a choice for medication has been a hard one. Now this on top of it all because I have to start over trying to find a new pediatrician. And when I called to cancel the 3 rescheduled appt and tell them that we would not be using her. The attitude was no big deal!! Aparently they have enough patients!!!

|  excellent physician  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

My children have been seeing Dr. Brown for over 10 years. She always includes both the children and the parents in decision making. Directs questions towards the child and is excellent and speaking at their level. I have complete trust and faith in her.

|  Amazing Pediatrician!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

I have seen her since 1997 and she continues to be an amazing, and incredibly caring doctor! I laughed at the fact that one of the other reviews stated that she seemed to be on drugs. She is a wife, and mother of three daughters who would never touch a drug that was not prescribed. She has a big personality, always laughing and joking, and sometimes acting a little goofy, but never is she drugged. The fact that she is so silly really helps her relate to the children she treats, but when the time is necessary she is very serious about her job. She is always ready to listen to your problems, and is able to relate to children and teens alike. I couldn't say one bad thing about her. I absolutely love her, and take it from 13 years of her service, she does not do drugs, she just has a lot more personality than most doctors, which is what makes me love her so much! I would recommend her any day!

|  Great  |  show details
by Karen on Mar 24th, 2011

I would recommend her to everyone.

|  as a GrandMother  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

I have never actually met this Doctor before today. But, as of today I have a really poor opinion of our Medical Board, who would not drug-check a Child Doctor, the very people who make sure our Children are ok, and hopefully not on drugs! I do not think I have ever seen a Physician of any kind act this way toward a parent or any adult. She was thrashing her head back and forth so that her shoulderlength hair was slinging around all in her face, I was so shocked that she was pointing her finger at my Daughter and doing all this that I couldnt say anything at first, then I ask my Daughter if she understood anything she had just said, and my Daughter(almost to tears) said No I haven't, and hung her head, this is when I went to Mother mode and let her know that during all her DRAMA we could not understand what she had said....this Doctor was clearly on some sort of drug or speed drink, I am very concerned for the children she sees and for the way she treats our parents that will take it! Please note she is not always like this, but with Children, I think you could be more professional! Of course there are MANY very sweet other Doctors in this group, which we will certainly be seeing (I hope). My Grandson has a Bronical infection and the croop, but she acted aggravated that we had came in for a cough, when she had seen his fever at 105 just a few days ago and then at 102 just three day ago....hummmmm what a Doctor!