Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlotte Colp
Dr. Charlotte Colp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 58 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Colp is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division and Lenox Hill Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Charlotte Colp has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charlotte Colp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Fabio Tobon
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Ava Hansen
New York, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Alkmini Anastasiadou
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
New York, NY 0 mi28