Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlotte Deflumere
Dr. Charlotte Deflumere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Deflumere is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis and Baptist Rehab Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Charlotte Deflumere has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charlotte Deflumere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Anita Arnold
Memphis, TN 0 mi24
Dr. Pedro Velasquez
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology
Memphis, TN 0 mi33
Dr. Stephen Threlkeld
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi23