Dr. Charlotte Dick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Dick?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 14th, 2013

We Love Her!!

Dr. Charlotte came to visit me after my delivery and was very sweet and kind. My daughter was dignosed with having some health issues when she was born. She was very honest, informative and comforting at the same time. She knows her stuff. My daughter ended up being just fine after her diagnosis. She doesnt rush you at your childs appointments and she truly seems like she cares. I plan on her being my child's pediatrician for a long time. You cant go wrong with charlotte.

May 11th, 2016