A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadsworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadsworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wadsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret E Wadsworth MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret E. Wadsworth practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wadsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Wadsworth practices Radiation Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Radiation Oncologists.