A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Edwards Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards Wadsworth graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Edwards Wadsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Edwards Wadsworth MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Edwards Wadsworth practice?
- Dr. Margaret Edwards Wadsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Edwards Wadsworth practices Radiation Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Radiation Oncologists.