A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Grayson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Grayson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Grayson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Grayson practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Grayson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Grayson practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists.