Dr. Charlotte Guest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Guest?

January 29th, 2016

Worst Experience Of My Life

Do not see this woman if you or your loved ones wish to have any mental health issues addressed. She was dismissive of a grave family concern and at no point addressed mental health! She was arrogant, flip, and did not take control of the situation. Patient left in a far worse state than when arrived. She should not be allowed to practice.

October 29th, 2015

arrogant

July 29th, 2015

As far as follow - up, I never have had a call from Dr. Guest to see hiw I am. I would from time to time hear from her. There are says that I don't even get out of bed or make a phone call to anyone for reasons I can't explain.

September 9th, 2013

Great Psychiatrist!

Dr. Guest always takes time for me. She is interested in what is happening in my life and work. She always returns calls and emails promptly (may be from RN). Dr. Guest has taken me from the point of no hope to one of living life to the fullest. She takes her time with med adjustments which typically need that time to work. She has collaborated with other professionals in my life and I trust her implicitly. She answers my questions and usually throws in a little humor with each visit. She is one good psychiatrist!

March 12th, 2013

While wait times can be a little long, it is definitely worth it because she always spends a lot time with me. I never feel rushed. She is not just interested in how I am doing physically with the meds, but also with how I am doing mentally and how my life is going in general. She has a lot of common sense advice and it is like having a little therapy session. I feel like she typically works with me if I have opinions about my care.

October 8th, 2017