A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Gurule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Gurule is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Gurule, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurule graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Gurule has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurule accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans