A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Gurule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Gurule is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Gurule, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurule graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Gurule has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte V Gurule MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Gurule has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Gurule practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.