A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Hobbs, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Neural Tube Defects
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hobbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Anne Hobbs MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Hobbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Hobbs practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.