A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Hobbs, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Neural Tube Defects
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hobbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hobbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Hobbs practice?
Dr. Charlotte Hobbs practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.