Dr. Charlotte Ingwersen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 15th, 2015
I have no problem with the Dr, its with the staff. I have blood work taken and it takes a week sometimes to get it back. I have it done elsewhere and faxed to them. This is for blood clotting so is important that i get results in timely matter. Also staff tells you what you can and cannot talk to Dr about. Looking for a new doctor.

August 9th, 2013
Follow up to 2010 First Visit
I've now been seeing Dr. Ingwersen for several years and am so-o-o pleased and happy that I've found the doctor for me. She is old enough to be wise, yet young enough to be up on the latest information. She spends time with me and treats me as a friend would. I brag about her to friends each time I get a chance to. Very Happy!!

June 29th, 2012
Excellent
Excellent every time.

June 26th, 2010
First Visit
My first visit went very well. "Younger" office staff needs to be more friendly. Will followup here after subsequent and followup visits. She was very personable to me.

April 30th, 2010
Dr. Ingwersen is very nice. She is a great doctor and has helped me and my family through a lot of things. I would recommend this office and especially this doctor to anyone!

January 12th, 2010
Dr. Ingwersen is a great doctor. She is thorough, caring, and always follows through in a timely manner. I can almost always get an appointment quickly if I am sick, and she is very respectful of my time by keeping her appointments running on time, which is important for me as a working mother. Her staff is courteous and professional. I'm very pleased with Dr. Ingwersen and her office!

January 11th, 2010
Very nice office. Dr. Ingwersen was very friendly as well as the staff. I only waited 10 minutes in the office. Cutting edge technology!

December 4th, 2009
CHANGED
SHE'S BECOME "BIG HEADED" WITH HER COMPUTOR CLIP BOARDS 90% OF THE TIME SHE WOULDN'T LOOK IT THE PERSON.SHE USED TO BE A GOOD & CARING DOCTOR WHEN SHE WAS WITH DR. ARLA. SHE'S NOT THE DOCTOR SHE USE TO BE...