A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlotte L. Khan practice?
Dr. Charlotte Khan practices Pediatrics near Loganville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Loganville Pediatricians.