A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte L Williams Khan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte L. Khan practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Khan practices Pediatrics near Loganville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Loganville Pediatricians.