A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Loew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Loew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loew graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Loew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Estelle Loew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte E. Loew practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Loew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Loew practices Family Medicine near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors.