Dr. Charlotte Loew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Loew?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Loew?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017

Be weary of Billing department

Dr. Loew has a good bed side manner, friendly and thorough however beware of how her office bills. I had a physical and was billed for diagnosis's I never spoke to the doctor about but was in my chart from prior visits. My physical is suppose to be free and because of this false diagnosis I was charged. I fought back and forth with her daughter Jenny who does the Billing and lost the battle. Also when they tell you that you have to go for more blood work PLEASE do not get sucked in to having your blood drawn there. They charge you for an office visit!!!! Disgusted finding a new doctor! I rated the lowest on staff due to Jenny her daughter. She is horrible however Nancy at the front desk is very nice and friendly at all times.

January 2nd, 2017

Dr. Loew is very thorough!

Dr. Loew spent an hour with me during my initial visit. She was very thorough and she has a calming way about her. She ordered a full blood workup prior to the appointment so that we could review on my first visit. Her office followed up with me when the results from my mammogram came back with an area of concern. They ordered an ultrasound to ensure that it was normal dense tissue.

August 8th, 2016

Only complaint I have is the way this doctor bills. Be aware. My physicals are suppose to be free through my insurance and I'm paying out $300. Jenny is their billing person and the doctors daughter. I will not be going back after the 4 month battle I had to fight over my bill. Apparently I'm not the only one who had an issue with the way they bill. When you start talking to other people about your situation they seemed to of had the same situation and has left Dr. Loew. It's a shame because she's a good doctor.

May 7th, 2015

Dr good, Billing department sucks!

The billing department charges you for things you never talked about with the doctor

March 8th, 2015

Staff refuses to make any call backs. Extremely frustrating. Wait time 1 to 2 hrs. both visits.

December 26th, 2014

The wait time for an 11am appointment as over 45 minutes long...

March 10th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Loew for quite a while, and I've always found her to be quite thorough, as well as her NP Charlene. I rarely wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, and many times it's less than that.

August 28th, 2017