A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Magnussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Magnussen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Magnussen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnussen graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Magnussen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Magnussen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Magnussen practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Magnussen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Magnussen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: West Point, MS.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.