Dr. Charlotte Magnussen MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology West Point, MS

3.2

May 2nd, 2014
Go elsewhere!
I do not recommend Dr Magnussen to anyone!! She spends 75% of the appointment with her back to me looking at a computer, and makes you feel dumb for asking any questions. Her bedside manner is AWFUL!! She also likes to give a smirk when you ask a question as if she is laughing at you for asking your question. I don't have children but I could not IMAGINE having her deliver my child! I would suggest going to a different clinic all together, as I had a similar experience with the other doctor in their group.

December 10th, 2013
daisy
friendly staff, knowledgeable doctor, courteous, helpful

March 16th, 2013
Would not recommend AT ALL!
I went for a blood pregnancy test because the urine test have been coming up negative. I saw dr charolette and she informed me that it was "all in my head, your wishing yourself pregnant." Now I haven't had my cycle in 100 days and I'm not a genius but if I'm not pregnant then I have something for sure wrong. I found her response to be completely unprofessional and inappropriate.. I will most certain be looking for another doctor

August 11th, 2011
I would not refer to anyone. I recently am changing Doctors . I am high risk , first time mother and she shows no interest or compassion at all. Very dry to ask a question seems a bother. I so am taking my body elsewhere..

January 24th, 2011
Dr. Magnussen was my doctor. I her to be rude, uncaring and sloppy with her work. I hemorrhaged after she did what they called a necessary termination of my pregnancy due to low amniotic fluid.She performed a surgery and I am not sure yet if there are any complications from it. I would NOT recommend this doctor. In fact, find someone outside of North Mississippi altogether.