Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Go elsewhere! show details Go elsewhere!
May 2nd, 2014

I do not recommend Dr Magnussen to anyone!! She spends 75% of the appointment with her back to me looking at a computer, and makes you feel dumb for asking any questions. Her bedside manner is AWFUL!! She also likes to give a smirk when you ask a question as if she is laughing at you for asking your question. I don't have children but I could not IMAGINE having her deliver my child! I would suggest going to a different clinic all together, as I had a similar experience with the other doctor in their group.

daisy show details daisy
Dec 10th, 2013

friendly staff, knowledgeable doctor, courteous, helpful

Would not recommend AT ALL! show details Would not recommend AT ALL!
Mar 16th, 2013

I went for a blood pregnancy test because the urine test have been coming up negative. I saw dr charolette and she informed me that it was "all in my head, your wishing yourself pregnant." Now I haven't had my cycle in 100 days and I'm not a genius but if I'm not pregnant then I have something for sure wrong. I found her response to be completely unprofessional and inappropriate.. I will most certain be looking for another doctor

Aug 11th, 2011

I would not refer to anyone. I recently am changing Doctors . I am high risk , first time mother and she shows no interest or compassion at all. Very dry to ask a question seems a bother. I so am taking my body elsewhere..

Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Magnussen was my doctor. I her to be rude, uncaring and sloppy with her work. I hemorrhaged after she did what they called a necessary termination of my pregnancy due to low amniotic fluid.She performed a surgery and I am not sure yet if there are any complications from it. I would NOT recommend this doctor. In fact, find someone outside of North Mississippi altogether.