A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Malasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Malasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Malasky, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malasky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Malasky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte R Malasky MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte R. Malasky practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Malasky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Malasky practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Critical Care Practitioners and Bronx Pulmonologists.