A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Massad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Massad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte Massad, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Massad graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Massad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte A Massad FAAP, FACS, and MD is a female Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Massad practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Massad has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Massad practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.