A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlotte McKee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McKee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte M McKee MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte M. McKee practice?
- Dr. Charlotte McKee has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte McKee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Cambridge Pulmonologists.