A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Nagel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nagel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Nagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Nagel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Nagel practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Nagel practices Ophthalmology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.