A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Nagel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Nagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Nagel practice?
Dr. Charlotte Nagel practices Ophthalmology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.