A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Nagel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nagel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Nagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Nagel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Nagel practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlotte Nagel practices Ophthalmology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.