A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Hagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Hagan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Hagan practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Hagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Hagan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Lynchburg Psychiatrists, Lynchburg Adolescent Specialists, and Lynchburg Geriatric Doctors.