A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlotte Hagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte Hagan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte Hagan practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Hagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Hagan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Lynchburg Psychiatrists.